If procrastinating is coming in your way of attaining your goals, it is time to introspect why you procrastinate so often and how you can overcome this habit.
But is it that easy? Of course, not!
That’s why wellness programs like Virtue Map, specifically designed to help you avoid procrastination, could be what you need just now.
But does this program really work? What benefits can you expect from Virtue Map?
Let’s find out…
What Is Virtue Map?
Virtue Map program is a customized anti-procrastination plan aimed at helping you learn to avoid the habit of putting off tasks for later so that you can complete your assignments, targets, goals, and projects on time.
Virtue Map delivers a personalized plan created by its team of psychologists, behavioral specialists, and life coaches to change your negative thoughts and habits from the inside out.
Once you subscribe to the Virtue Map program, you will be provided guidance about the right ways for avoiding procrastination so that you can get rid of this habit more effectively. So, it’s definitely worth trying! Click here to visit Virtue Map.
Pros Of Virtue Map
• Virtue Map believes in making small changes that can lead to big results. So, the plan would need you to set aside as little as just 5 minutes a day making it easier for you to follow through it.
• The Virtue Map plan for you will be customized based on your own preferences.
• Virtue Map is easy to follow as the tasks recommended for you are simple and do not require extensive preparation.
• You will start noticing a positive change in your thinking pattern and behavior within a few days into the Virtue Map program.
• This program is safer as the tips are recommended only after evaluating your reasons for procrastination by a team of expert psychologists.
• The results are longer lasting
Cons of Virtue Map Program
• The strategies recommended for you through this program have to be followed by you to be able to derive the expected results.
The Common Causes of Procrastination Managed Through The Virtue Map Program
• Trying to be perfect
• Fear of feedback
• Allow introspecting
Does Virtue Map Really work?
The 3-month anti-procrastination plan is recommended to you by a team of behavioral psychologists and life coaches only after analyzing why exactly you procrastinate.
The program is designed based on psychological principles to assess the causes of procrastination.
This program focuses on eliminating or tackling some of the most common reasons for procrastination. Let us try to understand this with the help of a few examples.
What Makes Virtue Map An Effective Anti-Procrastination Program?
Virtue Map Program will make you more aware of how procrastination is hindering you from becoming better. The first step to overcoming procrastination is to identify and accept what leads or triggers you to procrastinate and this is exactly what the Virtue Map program does.
The psychologists designing the customized Virtue Map program for you take into consideration that procrastination does not happen all of a sudden. It is a systematic process that occurs as a result of some factors that are peculiar to every person. And this concept is the key to the successful designing, implementation, and results you can achieve through this plan.
How Can Virtue Map Program Help You Attain Your Goals In Life?
Virtue Map Program involves assessing whether you actually have the habit of procrastinating, and to what extent, with the help of a short quiz.
The quiz comprises questions related to your habits, thoughts, behaviors, and actions.
At the end of this quiz, you will receive your procrastination score that will provide an indication of the severity of your procrastination habit!
A personalized approach and tasks will be designed specially for you after analyzing your causes of procrastination.
For example; if your answers to the quiz reflect that you often feel uncomfortable while approaching your tasks or goals, you will be provided guidance about how to avoid getting influenced by wanting to avoid those tasks by overcoming the feeling of discomfort. Similarly, the program will also help you identify the activities that promote procrastination.
Why Is Virtue Map Program Different?
The habit of procrastination can cause guilt, anxiety, and stress associated with the loss of opportunities and reduced productivity. These emotions could contribute to more procrastinating turning your habit into one huge obstacle in your chances of achieving success!
In case you have already tried to get rid of procrastination habit but failed, it could be because you never tried to reason why you do so. And this is where the Virtue Map program could help you.
To eliminate procrastination once and for all, you need to understand your procrastination habits and reasons in order to create a system that works perfectly for you!
Some of the reasons that this program focuses on eliminating include:
• I don’t have time to now, I will do this later
• It’s already too late to start now
• I am not in the mood to do it now
• This task is not so important
• I will definitely do it over weekends
• Let me enjoy this weekend and I will start the new diet or exercise form Monday
• I am stressed out with other problems/tasks now
• I will do it once that another thing is finished
Once you have identified your excuses and shared them with the behavioral psychologists at Virtue Map, you will receive personalized guidance through a series of emails.
• You can choose a monthly subscription of Virtue Map that will be billed to you every month for the 3-month program ($0.71 / day).
• You can choose a one-time payment option for the three-month Virtue Map subscription. ($0.48 / day).
Why Virtue Map?
The personalized guidance provided to you through 87 step-by-step daily tasks is what makes Virtue Map a unique and highly effective program for overcoming the habit of procrastination.
If you suspect procrastination to be responsible for why success has been evading you, you can start today by taking up the free Virtue Map quiz today!